How can you develop into a Phenomenal Woman without considering all aspects of the self? On Friday, August 31, 2012 at the Phenomenal Women’s Summit in Birmingham, Alabama, participants developed deep into the self by choosing from 8 different concurrent sessions to rejuvenate their minds and bodies. The sessions were:
- The Phenomenal Physical Self Dancing as a Star: TJ Estell and staff, One Step Above, Atlanta, GA
- The Phenomenal Spiritual Self: Dr. Karen Griffin, Interdenominational Theological Center, Atlanta, GA
- The Phenomenal Self in Community – Kerrie Pruitt, The Dannon Project, Birmingham, AL. “Giving Your Best to Community”
- The Phenomenal Self as Entrepreneur – LaVa Darby, Founder/CEO, Darby Enterprise, Birmingham, AL
- The Phenomenal Healthly Self - Dr. LaShelle French-Barmore, Brownstone Total Family Healthcare
Stay tuned for reflections from the summit participants!